What's new

It's A Veg Epiphany!

Is it really that bad? Makes me want to buy a bottle just to see for myself. So far I love the whole clubman line but havent trie the veg and citrus musk yet. Dont like bay rum scents as I am mildly allergic to cinnamon and it reminds me of cinnamon too much.

I enjoy the Veg very much. I would like to share my dogs recent epiphany.

$dogs-epiphany..jpeg

Is it really that bad? ....
Yes, it's really that bad.

I smelled it in the bottle and loathed it. People said that it changes if you put it on your skin, so I put a little on my skin. After 15 minutes it hadn't changed at all; it still stunk to high heaven. I couldn't wait to wash that off my skin. Yikes!

People said that it changes if you put it on your skin, so I put a little on my skin.

I see where you went wrong. If you're going to wear The VEG, you need to Rock The VEG! A little will not do, just go for it.

I usually apply The VEG once, then after the dry down I reapply. That's how I Rock The VEG!

I see where you went wrong. If you're going to wear The VEG, you need to Rock The VEG! A little will not do, just go for it.

I usually apply The VEG once, then after the dry down I reapply. That's how I Rock The VEG!

I Rock The Veg by using it as an "All-over body splash", just like the label says!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
But, if someone did point a gun at you for a few days and you wore it, eventually, the gun would not be necessary and you would start tolerating it and before long, you would start liking it and after a little more time you would absolutely love it. That's how The Veg works; use it for a while and then you are hooked.
cottontop

That sounds like Stockholm Syndrome :lol:

Top Bottom