What's new

It's A Veg Epiphany!

When I first tried The Veg, I liked it ok and could take it or leave it. Now, after a year or so of using it, I really love it. What I have discovered is that the more you use it, the more you like it. Every application adds something and moves you up a notch on the "like" ladder. It is fast becoming my favorite A/S of all time. I am afraid, however, that if I keep using it, in a year or so I will have no other A/S on my shelf. The Veg will have taken over. But, that's ok w/ me as I love The Veg and could, even now, use it everyday if I wanted to. Don't under estimate the power of The Veg. It seem to have a mind of its own.
cottontop

It's all yours, I wouldn't wear that stuff at gunpoint...

But, if someone did point a gun at you for a few days and you wore it, eventually, the gun would not be necessary and you would start tolerating it and before long, you would start liking it and after a little more time you would absolutely love it. That's how The Veg works; use it for a while and then you are hooked.
cottontop

I bought it a few months ago and couldn't stomach the stench out of the bottle and gave it to my old man. His eyes lit up when I gave it to him and my mom likes the scent.

It has either grown on me or I'm just getting used to it, but would never wear it.

You must respect the Veg - not everybody can get away with it!

Last edited:
What I have discovered is that the more you use it, the more you like it. Every application adds something and moves you up a notch on the "like" ladder. It is fast becoming my favorite A/S of all time.

I had exactly these thoughts last night with The Veg.

It's awesome stuff.

I hated it at first but as I've stated many times (I'm sure some of you have seen my posts) I decanted into a glass bottle and left it uncapped for about three weeks and the stuff just rocks!

Maybe I should copy and paste what I repeat so many times and save myself some typing...

I like it more every time I use it. Originally I did notice a slight urinal cake/grandmother perfume type smell but it fades fast to a smell that is uniquely manly. Also when I asked my girlfriend if she liked it, she thought about it a minute and said "I don't hate it". That is a win in my book.

...Now, after a year or so of using it, I really love it. What I have discovered is that the more you use it, the more you like it...The Veg will have taken over...Don't under estimate the power of The Veg. It seem to have a mind of its own...

This can only mean one thing-

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 120
Ha, ha, ha. Can't even give the stuff away! However, I am keeping mine. Whenever I do something stupid, I put on the Veg as a form of self punishment.

I've actually never tried it, I was joking around, but I have tried the special reserve, and the regular, and dumped them both out, so there's that...:001_cool:

I reckon it's an adaptation that gets you beyond the first impression shock to the more pleasant, persistent tones. I'm traveling, and have been a week without the Veg, using Clubman and Barbasol on the road...I miss my Veg.

The VEG actually is known to destroy nerves in the nose, hence, the more you use it, the less you smell the base notes, leaving only the lovely floral scent above which actually can be quite pleasant. :lol:

Top Bottom