What's new

Win a Simpsons brush at Shavetools.com this August

I've not had the pleasure yet but im looking to buy a new razor so im going to your site today to check it out

I'm pretty sure I have been on your eBay store and added you as a saved seller but I have never purchased anything. I'd like to enter your contest and I'll double check to make sure I'm not mis-informing you. Thank you for the contest.

I'd like to be entered in your giveaway. I've not ordered from your site yet, but I'm always looking for a barber pole handle like the UFO handles. You also have a large selection of horse hair brushes. I'd like to try one of those some time so that'd be wha you have in stock I'd consider purchasing. I love your Vegan section. I know someone that would jump there.

Just joined the ranks of Straight Razor shavers yesterday. I am awaiting my first Razor through the mail and i need to buy a basic starter kit, a classic almond shaving cream sounds awesome as well! =)

I'm fairly new to DE shaving, and don't have a lot of supplies, so I will be looking to make some purchases in the near future. I see you have quite a selection of blades, and I'll want a razor and brush stand, soaps, creams, more razors, hmmmm, I think I'm coming down with AD! Looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

I just pulled the trigger and ordered 3 items today. I am totally in love with your customer service! Hearing back from a vendor within an hour on a Sunday? - AWESOME!

Top Bottom