What's new

Whats a good first SE?

OK called the USPS again to see if there was any progress made in finding the gbar nope still lost looks like it may be a lost cause. The 1912 i ordered is still enroute as of this morning.

That sucks! If you can wait til after 9/23, I can send you a Gbar. If you are interested, just PM me & give me your shipping address. No charge. I'm just not able to do it sooner.

Thanks for the offer im going to wait and see if i get a call from a csr and try to file a separate claim through the lost unclaimed center? if there is still no word by friday.

Just heard from the store owner from where i ordered the G- Bar shes bugging the post office as well its nice to see a retailer work for you and not just say ehhh its not my problem.

Well the store owner has given up and refunded my money very nice of her since the lost item wasn't her fault i will do business with her in the future. On a brighter note the 1912 is in my area as of today soooo maybe my first ever SE shave come tomorrow?

Well the store owner has given up and refunded my money very nice of her since the lost item wasn't her fault i will do business with her in the future. On a brighter note the 1912 is in my area as of today soooo maybe my first ever SE shave come tomorrow?

It's nice that they refunded your money for a shipping issue.

Very nice of her i didn't expect it but needless to say that's one online vendor that has earned my loyalty. Id have bought another G-Bar from her but the other one wasn't as nice the lost item was near mint. I still want one mind you but ive been toying with the idea of a 3 piece open comb to broaden my shave dens inventory.

Top Bottom