What's new

Strong smelling & long lasting smell shaving cream?

The Italian cream,XPEC(the scented version). It was very strongly scented and you liked it or hated it. Unfortunately,its no longer being produced. Castle Forbes Lime or Lavender are both pungently scented.

Craig

I have to go with Tiki. Out of everything I own, the "Walk The Plank" scent stays around all day in a really good way. Have to say it's the slickest stuff I've ever used also.

Trumpers coconut is good for me, though I have a lot of soaps that are stronger scents. That said - using your shave cream to make the bathroom smell good is like expecting an aftershave to linger like a cologne. You should use another strategy to "set the mood" and allow the shave cream/soap to augment it.

The Italian cream,XPEC(the scented version). It was very strongly scented and you liked it or hated it. Unfortunately,its no longer being produced. Castle Forbes Lime or Lavender are both pungently scented.

Craig

I believe they're making this again. I bought a tub a few months ago, and it's definitely my strongest scent amongst my various creams. Castle Forbes Lavender is strong, but nothing compared to XPEC. Salter sandalwood also has a fairly strong scent.

The Italian cream XPEC. Its a wonderful cream but the scented version has always been too strong scented for me. Many people really like the scent but I'm not one of them. I much prefer the Unscented version of XPEC

Craig

Top Bottom