What's new

Dear DC Diary

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Did you bring your cat? Why you holding a Temptations bag?
Or are those Bigfoot's favorite snack?

How about this?

$100.jpg

Your ink is safe, I did land and get through customs with no trouble, Man do I have to get lots of stuff written up now,

Special thanks to some show folks Bittner Pens, that guy was incredible for the visconti, ill tell you what happened when I review the pen (or add to Matts rather). and Mike Masuyama, who was my hero at the show for fixing my FA nib.

And of course Brian for driving me and Bigfoot Scott around all weekend. The great guys we met, Jim, Jay(Ouch) I think, JohnnieGold, Dave(258), Rob(Knize), Isaac (Isaac, just Isaac), Daniel (SmoovD), Scotty boy Bigfeets, Bill, and Larry(Snargle). It was a blast made by the great company I had with me, and some great memories as well.

Your ink is safe, I did land and get through customs with no trouble, Man do I have to get lots of stuff written up now,

Special thanks to some show folks Bittner Pens, that guy was incredible for the visconti, ill tell you what happened when I review the pen (or add to Matts rather). and Mike Masuyama, who was my hero at the show for fixing my FA nib.

And of course Brian for driving me and Bigfoot Scott around all weekend. The great guys we met, Jim, Jay(Ouch) I think, JohnnieGold, Dave(258), Rob(Knize), Isaac (Isaac, just Isaac), Daniel (SmoovD), Scotty boy Bigfeets, Bill, and Larry(Snargle). It was a blast made by the great company I had with me, and some great memories as well.

And a bunch of other stuff that none of us little people will ever understand.

Top Bottom