What's new

Newbies, would you recommend B&B to friends?

I have recommended B&B to friends quite a bit. Tons of useful information. One of the best shaving forums on the internet!

I would, and have, been recommending this site since i started lurking. I have learned so much from the guys on this site.
:thumbup1:

I have recommended B&B to friends quite a bit. Tons of useful information. One of the best shaving forums on the internet!
agreed, i just converted the cable guy today.

:001_smile
Only if I thought their wallets could handle the impending abuse. :w00t:
Nah, just get what you need and collect what you can afford:thumbup1:

I would totally recommend this forum and have recommended this forum to friends do have a suggestion.. we might want to see if there could be a subforum for local places to by or check out shaving supplies and accessories like a what's local kinda thing just a thought

Just recommended it today actually. Noticed a co-worker has been growing his beard out lately, even though he was always clean shaven before. Turns out he's been having tons of irritation and was really interested in DE after hearing about it.

I would totally recommend this forum and have recommended this forum to friends do have a suggestion.. we might want to see if there could be a subforum for local places to by or check out shaving supplies and accessories like a what's local kinda thing just a thought
local as in where you live?

Any ails?

I still find it hard to keep up with some of the acronyms here. theres just so many diff brands and so forth to know what the abbreviations represent. not much the site can do about that really.
and sometimes I think we sound like giddy school girls here when it comes to shaving, which might seem a little strange and cultish to others for which shaving isn't that big of a deal.
otherwise, its a very classy, well mannered site.

Top Bottom