What's new

my haul today

These are what I scored today. I know one is an Eversharp. But what model is it. And the other I have no idea what it is or whether it is shave ready. I think they can both take SE blades. $1407184042113.jpg$1407184214467.jpg

My bad. One is an Ever-ready and all I know about the one on the right is that it was made in Germany.

The one on the right looks like a rapide razor, or one of the many clones that were produced at the same time.
And it will take a standard se blade.

just my 2p

It was bought singularly not in a kit. I don't have any blades or honing equipment. It would have been nice to get a whole set. Anyone have any ideas about how to find one?

Looks like you have a Henckels Rapide there (or a clone as somebody else said)! Nice score!!! You'll just have to look around for wedge blades for that one, although it may well work with a standard SE blade. The wedge blades are amazing when they are properly sharpened. A true "straight on a stick"!

Certainly looks like a Henckels on the right. Lovely catch, both of them - the short handled Ever Ready will be a great shave.

Top Bottom