What's new

Ugly PIF for the junior shavers and jr. SWMBOs

It is ugly as you can see.

If you have a youngster interested in trying a fountain pen and don't want them using your Sailor Maki-e or Parker Big Red, this could be a chance for them. This Pelikano Jr. was one of my first fountain pens, and I still think that they are good pens. Unfortunately, the caps had a tendency to crack and this one did. Like any resourceful gentleman I turned to the handyman's friend, duct tape. It writes well, but won't be any great loss if they break it. The Schmidt converter is probably worth more than the pen so lets keep it CONUS. I think I have a couple of cartridges around as well to toss in. Just a simple "I'm in for my favorite kid" is all it takes and random.org will pick a winner sometime in the next 7-10 days. No bonus points for sharing one of your favorite memories but feel free to do so. One of my favorites is of my son. When we took him in for a well-baby check-up the doctor told us we might want to change is diet a bit. Problem was he liked the sweet potatoes, carrots and squash so well he was turning orange. :lol:

I'm in!

About a month ago we were at a car show in WY, and bought my son (17 months) a cowboy hat, what other kind of hats do they sell in WY...A month later, every time he sees that hat he say "haat" and wears it all around the house and even in to his mini wadding pool!
Will he wear a Baseball cap, no thanks, bucket hat, nope, Cowboy hat, definitely! :cowboy:

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Smooth nibs on those, that will give someone a great intro to fountain pen writing.

Nearing the drawing point. Good odds for those who are in. No nieces, nephews, grandkids, neighbors kids?

wrapping up the week so decided to wrap this up as well. Fortune smiles on tlentz. PM me your address and I will get it in the mail on Monday.

Wish I had something for the other two but the Cheerios and fat crayons are gone from my house. Enjoy every minute with those little ones, the years grow by too quickly.

Top Bottom