What's new

SF Bay Area meet

I don't know if this post is appropriate or where it should really go, so I am putting it here.

I am trying to pass along some hardware and software are not going to displace anything in my rotation. I've got a couple of PIFs going, but I'd much rather hand someone a partial bottle of the VEG (for example) than try to ship it.

Is there any preliminary interest in putting together an SF Bay Area meet up and gear swap? I can't be the only person around here with an AD who'd rather trade than buy.

Put bay area in the title. I would be very interested, i'm up in Sonoma.

We should organize more of an official meet up, trades and such go along with that.

Another prominent member here lives down the street from me and i'm pretty sure he would come.

So 3 people already! Change the title and see how many we get!

Were you thinking sept. sometime?

I might be interested depending on time and date. I wonder if it might be a good idea to combine this thread and the Sacramento meet up thread. Maybe include Sacramento and SF Bay in the title. I think adding the two areas and the possibility of trading would get a good response.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Simply set a date and place and you should be able to see what kind of response you get.

I will be there for sure. The last Gathering Hunter and I attended put together by our friend P.G. in Sacramento was a real success. I would plan on an open door event of at least 4 hours. The time goes by so fast.

Alex

As I have time I will try to put something together for the Vacaville or Vallejo area. It might take me a bit to make anything happen. If anyone beats me to it I won't be offended.

I'm one of those that made it to the last one in Sacramento. I had fun and learned a bit since then. I would go to this if I am not out of California at the time. It depends on the date of course!

Mike

Top Bottom