What's new

August/september-quisitions 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered in August, but just arrived... Looking forward to tomorrow morning! $bk8.jpg

proxy.php

Got this from Knights Barber in Dublin, Ireland..
Two big packs of HTGAM synergy soap, Cedar/ Lavender and Cavendish... excellent soap as usual.

Don't mind the un-oiled selfmade brush and safetyrazor stand... Gotta oil tan it in dark yet!

My three latest acquisitions. First impressions of both the Cold Water and WSP soaps thumbs up.

Attachments

• $IMG_0356.jpg
    $IMG_0356.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 213
This is the grande total of my acquisitions on my two week holiday.
Valet, Fat BoyE4, English Rocket, English Flare Tip K1, English J4 Slim Twist, 2 Wardonia, English Aluminum handle Tech V1, English Slim Twist R1, English Flare Tip "S" on bottom plate, Gillette Bar Handle New LC, English Tech V1, Schick Type G. Also also various blade banks and SE blades, an old spice mug and Vintage Williams Mug Soap.
proxy.php

Last edited:
This is the grande total of my acquisitions on my two week holiday.
Valet, Fat BoyE4, English Rocket, English Flare Tip K1, English J4 Slim Twist, 2 Wardonia, English Aluminum handle Tech V1, English Slim Twist R1, English Flare Tip "S" on bottom plate, Gillette Bar Handle New LC, English Tech V1, Schick Type G. Also also various blade banks and SE blades, an old spice mug and Vintage Williams Mug Soap.
proxy.php

$buy all the gillettes.jpg

Legion

Staff member
Found a couple of straights in the wild that cleaned up OK. A Gotta, and a Bengall. Both brands make excellent shavers.

proxy.php

Perfectum (German) Slant and Cased Gillette Aristocrat #66. Not cleaned yet and I feel the Gillette will clean up being purty. Yipee :w00t:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom