What's new

B&B Fantasy Football Participant Thread

This thread is dedicated to all those who are members of the Fantasy Football league.

In this thread we can discuss anything regarding the league (i.e draft times, scoring, strategies etc).

All members are encouraged to ask questions.

Trash talk is also welcome.

Please note that I will post the scoring before the draft. Please feel free to make suggestions or possible changes.

NOTE: If you are like me, you don't check Yahoo mail to often. Lets try to check our Yahoo mail a little more often. Besides, if your using a standard computer or desktop mode on your phone, your email is a click away.

*** If you are having second thoughts or can no longer participate, let me know NOW so we can fill your slot.

Now let's have a good time!

Take care,
Jason

Does anyone know Terence from Terence's Team? I need to verify he is a member of B&B. If I am unable to verify his username, I will have to delete him.

I really don't want to delete anyone.

Any help would be appreciated.

- Jason

Hes a member his B&B name is *Terence*

The Terrance situation is settled. He is fine. I sent him a PM welcoming him aboard.

I just made a request for the moderator to delete the FF link thread. From here on out this will be somewhat of a mini forum.

I will post the scoring soon. There are a couple of custom scoring changes but mainly it is Yahoo ' s standard scoring.

I have made it a Points Per Reception league. You will receive .5 per reception.

Rosters will include

1- QB
2 - RB
2 - WR
1 - TE
1 - Flex RB/WR/TE
1 - Kicker
1 - Team Defense

We have six bench spots but I think 5 will be better.

UPDATE - The FF link thread is deleted. I am going to lock the the teams.

Last edited:
Teams are finalized which really means no one can leave or join.

The draft is randomized.
Draft date: Scheduled for 17th.

1) What about the following weekend?

FOR THOSE WHO PLAN TO USE AUTOPICK:

IT PICKS BY RANKING ONLY - IT DOES NOT FACTOR YOUR TEAM'S NEEDS (Example below)​

Autopick selects two running backs for rounds 1 & 2. At this point you really need a wide receiver and a qb.

If rounds 3 an 4 are running backs as well, then that is what your team will select. There is no way to customize autopick to auto select the positions you want or need.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SELECT THE FIRST 4 ROUNDS and THEN select auto pick if you are pressed for time.

For those who can't make the draft and the above scenario occurs, don't give up. Just make a trade.

Scoring
OFFENSE
Pass Td = 4
Int = -1
*Completions - .5
Passing yards 25 yds/1 pt
* 40 yard completions = .5

RUSHING
Rushing Td = 6
Rush yds = 10 yds/1 pt
* 40 yard Rush = 1

RECIEVING
Recieving TD = 6
* Reception = .5
Reception Yards 10 yard/1 pt
* 40+ yard reception = .5

KICK AND PUNT
Return TD = 6
Return Yards = 25yd/1 pt

MISC
*2 pt conversion = 1 (2 is default)
Fumbles Lost = -2
*Offense fumble return for TD = 4 (default is 6)

KICK
0-19 = 3
20-29 = 3
30-39 = 3
40-49- 4
50+ - 5
* Missed 0-19 = - 1

PATS
* Made = .5 (default is 1)
* Missed = -1

DEFENSE

POINTS ALLOWED
0 = 10
1-6 = 7
7-13 = 4
14-20 = 1
21 - 27 = 0
28 - 34 = -1
35+ = -4

Sack = 1
Int = 2
Fumble Recovery = 2
TD = 6
Safety = 2
Block Kick = 2
* 4th down stop = 2

* = custom scoring

Looks good. It should be a great battle for second place

I appreciate the compliment. It was gentlemanly of you not mention my name as the inevitable winner so as not to discourage others. Thank you.

As for the draft, I have not heard any requests to push it to the next weekend so right now we are set.

Mark your calendar. Draft time is quickly approaching.

Don't lose before the season starts. Remember it's PPR.

Check for injuries and suspensions.

They have a 30 minute ESPN show so record it for a quick draft guide.

If we have anyone having second thoughts on this league, let me know ASAP. There are some others who want to join.

Last edited:
Your on it now.

There are a couple spots on the ESPN league. I know there a few guys from this league that are playing both.

Several preseason games are being played so I would imagine people will start flooding that league as well.

Thanks..joined the ESPN league for now. FF makes football much more exciting. Really would you be interested to watch the Browns vs Bengals without FF?

I'd love to play in both leagues, but I already got two that I am currently in, along with the fact that I'm in my last semester working on my bachelors degree. Just wish I had more time. Pretty stoked for the season though. Don't worry I'll give you all a chance...

Top Bottom