What's new

PIPE! Presenting, for your enjoyment, The 2014 B&B Brown Leaf LE Pipe!

:euro: Step right up, lads & lasses & feast your eyes on the 3rd installment of the Badger & Blade Brown Leaf Limited Edition pipes! :euro:

$BBLE_BT_2014.jpg $BBLE_SM_2014.jpg

What's that you say, it looks like two different pipes? Well, my astute observer, that's because there are indeed two, yes TWO, versions of this splendid American beauty!! :w00t: :w00t:

Two pipes indeed! And for the first time ever, we are able to offer a smooth finish pipe in the same squashed tomato shape as its fraternal twin, available in a blast finish!

But wait, there's more! If you order the smooth finish pipe it will be fitted with the lovely amber stem shown in the pictures...until supplies run out, that is! Yes, the amber stem supplies are limited so there is a chance that demand will exceed supply, in which case the remaining pipes will be fitted with the traditional black stem.

Both stems feature a birch insert, with the smooth pipe wearing a stain combination that Mark has never used before. The second pipe is finished in Mark's black and tan finish; coral and smooth. The shape of the pipe is a custom one-of-a-kind apple-tomato hybrid design (Mark calls it a Squat Rhodesian) - that would be quite odd on a tree, but works quite well in briar - created by Mark from my convoluted vision of what the end result would be, with valued consultation provided by our very own Argonaut, Jason.

The dimensions of the pipe are 1.5”H x 2"W x 5.25"L

:confused1 Mark? Some random one name guy, hopefully more like MacGyver than Madonna? :confused1

Mark who, you ask? Why Mark Tinsky of course! :sorcerer: One of the most widely renowned and respected American pipe makers has again agreed to undertake this project for us, for the third straight year.

The smooth pipe is priced at $225+shipping, and the black and tan pipe is $185+shipping. Buyers may choose shipping options at checkout, with pricing starting at $7 for the U.S., $10 for Canada and $15 for the rest of yinz. There are shipping upgrades available.

This pipe is made, and priced, exclusively for B&B members only. Confirmation of membership will be run through the B&B Team to ensure that this limited edition truly is limited to you so it is of utmost importance that you INCLUDE YOUR MEMBER NAME in the Special Instructions section of the order form when ordering.

All orders will be through Mark's web store, found here:
http://webshop.amsmoke.com/Pipes/Club-Pipes/

Remember, Please Include Your B&B Member Name in the Special Instructions section of the order form

Orders will be taken over the next 3 weeks, through August 23rd.

Last edited:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Awesome and well worth the wait! Thanks for taking this on Steve. Smooth ordered!

I'll have to get me one of dem Black n Tans. I have a feeling that I'll be enjoying some black and tans with that black and tan.

Thank you Steve.

Black and Tan ordered. As intriguing as the other finish is, and I like the looks of the amber stem, I've got a thing for the Mark's Black and Tans.

W00t! Ordered from my phone! Back to camping. Hehe. See you all in a week! Thanks for the hard work that made this happen.

Top Bottom