What's new

Tobacquisitions for August 2014

View attachment 480349

Another aged tin of SG. This time it's an old skiff mixture (one of my favorites) the same guy that sold me the Aged BBF was selling this for the same price as a new tin from my tobacconist.

I checked with a guy in the UK and allegedly that BBF is from the early nineties. I'm assuming this is around the same age.

This is what the current tins look like.

View attachment 480350

I'll probably leave that BBF for some more time but I reckon I'll pop this one soon.
Interesting, I never knew there was a Skiff MILD.

$5 Vegas Flight.jpg$Diesel Mega Sampler.jpg$Full-Bodied Frenzy 2.jpg$man o war anthology.jpg$scorching hot mega sampler.jpg

It's been a busy month :001_rolle

No LE pipe but I present to you the Brebbia Calabash.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407296969.828204.jpg

That's it! No more pipes for a while.

I'm ashamed to say how many pipes I have acquired in the other thread. :(

I gotta get a grip on this!Help me Ed!!

I have loaded up on pipes and blends but haven't posted in awhile but got the phone here so this is today's shipment received.
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407349889.214540.jpg

Chris Hildebrand otherwise known as the Prairie Piper on YOUTUBE made me a very flowing Volcano with a bamboo stem. Smokes great too!!!!

$20140803_220716.jpg

Saw a very good deal on eBay for two tins of McClelland X-Mas Cheer 2013... which is arguably the best VA I've ever had the pleasure of smoking.

Now, I have one tin jarred, and (soon to be) three tins in storage. That should last me a bit of time... until I inevitably get more 2013 CC.

I saw 2014 is on the loose now. I grabbed one tin to see how it is.

Top Bottom