Not open for further replies.
Where are the pics?

Youse guys are a tough crowd...

Okay...bad pics

will start a thread when I rebuild

$WIN_20140810_094247 (2).JPG

$WIN_20140810_094357.jpg

Joisee bound in a few

Had a terrific time at the DC Fountain Pen Supershow yesterday. And I even got to buy some goodies!

Excuse the crappy cell phone photos. I'll try to redo them when I have a little more time.

View attachment 482193

View attachment 482192

Top is a Franklin-Christoph Model 03 Iterum in "Smoke" with a Masuyama Medium Stub Nib. Thanks to some shrewd and aggressive bargaining from a B&B Mod (who shall remain nameless to protect his reputation as a pushover), several of us were able to score an excellent "group purchase" deal on this sweet pen.

Middle is a black Parker 61, scored from the same nameless Mod from his personal collection. I'm sure it'll be fine once I clean the cat hairs off of it. :wink2:

At the bottom is a vintage Pelikan 400NN in Tortoise, with a OF (Oblique Fine) 14K nib. It actually writes more like an OM or OB, but it's a very cool pen and my first Pelikan!

Not pictured is a bottle of Organics Studio "Long Live the Liver" green ink. (Yes, that's the name...) and a NOS Medium nib for my Sheaffer PFM II pen. I love the pen, but the original Fine (or EF?) nib was just too scratchy. I was fortunate to be able to swap it out for the new Medium nib.

Very nice , Larry! Especially that Pelikan.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
One I have been looking for patiently for some time.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 110
I fell for it twice...

First Larry, then James.....

" Hey look... There's a Bigfoot...." I turned back.... both a pen and they were gone..........

Some were from Brian... some buying from DC but here is the full load

$IMG_20140811_202015.jpg

Pens: Franklin Christoph #3 Masuyama Medium Cursive Italic, Visconti Rambrandt medium nib, Parker 61, And had Masuyama fix my FA nib on my 912 and grind to a needlepoint

Ink: Lamy Blue, Akkerman Orange, Shaocking blue and brown (For Sam), MontBlanc Black (Vintage), Shaeffer Skrip (Vintage), Sailor Pigment Blue,

And the FC notepad Brian gave me as well, lots of inbound reviews for some pens and inks ahead

Last edited:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Wow, there was a Timmie's at the Pen Show!!! :thumbup1:

edit: Just read that you picked up the two Akkermans for me.... Sweet! Thanks
Guess I shouldn't poke fun at your spelling for at least a day or two now. :tongue_sm

Last edited:
Wow, there was a Timmie's at the Pen Show!!! :thumbup1:

edit: Just read that you picked up the two Akkermans for me.... Sweet! Thanks
Guess I shouldn't poke fun at your spelling for at least a day or two now. :tongue_sm
I would at least wait till you get the ink in hands

On a recent trip to Japan:

Sailor Sendai version of grey "Enpitsu HB"
2 iroshizukus
And a pilot custom 74 in grey metalic (new japan release)

I also got to visit Itoya and picked up a prera for a friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom