What's new

A FREE bottle not yet released - yours for the taking!

Check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captains-Choice-Aftershaves/339320752762428

This is your hint as to what the contest is all about:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Lol Sandalwood, but if I have to like something on Facebook I will not purchase or join in in any contest. It's like you are being held for Ransom . No Thank You, won't buy any more either.

Can you post here when the winner is announced? Sometimes Facebook filters companies from walls or private messages.

Thanks for the chance! I love sandalwood.

Lol Sandalwood, but if I have to like something on Facebook I will not purchase or join in in any contest. It's like you are being held for Ransom . No Thank You, won't buy any more either.

You won't buy from them because they utilize a form of social media of which you don't approve or use? That's a pretty poor reason to to use one of the best artisan aftershaves around.

You won't buy from them because they utilize a form of social media of which you don't approve or use? That's a pretty poor reason to to use one of the best artisan aftershaves around.

I would personlly refuse to purchase from facebook also. If a site link was posted, even one of those free do it yourself sites, I would be more than happy to suport, but I have absolutely no time for facebook either. If the products are that good, and I am not saying they aren't, it shame they should be limited to a social media site that some people genuinely despise.

I read it was over and admit I was off topic a bit, just wanted to share an opinion for the op to take into consideration. I hope I didn't come across as rude in doing so.

Top Bottom