What's new

I cant get enough of arko!

I have not been wet shaving for that long so i have not tried the majority of products.I have a few soaps and creams.But no matter what razor or blade i use,when i use them with arko i get the best shave of all.And as far as the smell,it smells like soap is supposed to smell like.When im at home i just press 1 tube of it in a jar and load up my brush like that.Dont get me wrong,there are a number of excellent products out there,its just that arko has never failed me.Who else will join me in praising this economical and glorious soap?

I've only used two soaps and one cream, and Arko is actually the best I've tried yet. There are only a few more products that I really want to try, and then I honestly just one to use regularly.

Arko's scent wasn't great when I first tried it, but I have a lot of it so I decided to just keep going with it and now the scent is really growing on me. The stuff is ultra cheap too, 12 sticks for $15 on amazon.

I have used Arko for a few months on and off. I have to say I really like it. It has a nice clean ivory soap smell. It lathers up easily and gives me great slickness in my shaves....and its cheap! I have a few extra sticks on hand.

Arko followed by Trufitt Lime Balm is mint! Used Arko for years but only switched to DE couple of weeks ago. Arko has a lovely lingering smell. I only shave every three days but have been known to lather up and rinse just for the smell. I go to Turkey every year and pick some sticks up there as the barbers there offering traditional shave all use it so its good enough for me. I just squash it into my bowl like a puck. The lather isn't as thick as Bluebeards which is my other cream but the smell is streets ahead. Zero irritation too with Arko. Works a treat on a cold shave too.

Arko is a never fail soap. It is cheap and always works great. I keep a tube in my work bag and extra at the house. When I shave I like to lather my beard. It cleans my beard, holds lather, and leaves behind a great scent. I will eventually be buying a case from amazon.

I want to try Arko, but I can't make up my mind between the different versions. (Ice Mint, Cool, etc) Maybe I should just get one of each!

Load a brush up well with Arko, a little dab of Palmolive Menthol in the bowl, BAM! Excellent shave![/B][/I]

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to try Arko, but I can't make up my mind between the different versions. (Ice Mint, Cool, etc) Maybe I should just get one of each!

The shave sticks would be my recommendation. Most of the time, when members are talking about Arko at B&B, they are referring to the shave stick. It is legendary. It is one of the least expensive shave soaps available, with a performance that competes with the most expensive soaps made.

The shave sticks would be my recommendation. Most of the time, when members are talking about Arko at B&B, they are referring to the shave stick. It is legendary. It is one of the least expensive shave soaps available, with a performance that competes with the most expensive soaps made.
+1 and welcome to the cult!!!! Arko is class soap at an awesome price!!!

I love my arko too. It's just so easy and quick to make a fantastic, slick lather. I've been tempted by some other soaps recently, but I just can't imagine anything topping Arko in ease of use and performance/cost.

Top Bottom