What's new

Feather or Gillette blades

I need to order more blades and was curious on people's experience with Gillette 7'Oclock Green, Black and Feather.

I like the green, but wasn't sure how the black would compare. Understanding everyone is different, I was just curious of other experiences.

Thanks

I would go with the Feathers. Just came back to them and definetly the closest shave yet with my '59 superspeed.

The Gillette 7'Oclock Green (Russia) is smoother than the India Black IMO, as is the Yellow. The best Indian Gillette blade is IMO the Goal.

+1
I just ordered from tryablade last night. $2 shipping on all orders. Pick as many blades as you want. Grest site

I agree. I just upgraded to a 37c and wanted to experiment with some blades again. It's especially good when you know which specific blades you're interested in.

Just ordered some blades from tryablade.com (feather, gillette greed, gillette black, personna lab blue).

A little higher cost per blade, but that's the trade-off for not having to purchase a bunch of tuck's.

I'm not a 7 o'clock fan. I do enjoy Feathers in my more mild razors and Gillette Silver Blues for everything I own. I'm now introduced to Voskhod recently and I'm finding them enjoyable. Maybe for consideration in your further sampling?

Top Bottom