What's new

100 Posts - Great shaves = PIF

Okay, so I have been here some months. And have learnt a ton and improved my technique considerably. Plus I really enjoy being on this board and interacting with the fabulous members here..!

So here is a PIF from my end (I will send everything brand new, since they hardly cost much here). Subscription would be world - wide...!

Cream (winner can choose any three)*:

1. VI - John (Premium / Lime / Regular : Depends what I get).
2. Blue Stratos.
3. Apollo Pharmacy.
4. Old Spice (Regular / Lime / Musk : Winner can choose here).
5. Dettol.
6. AXE.

Blades (winner will get 5 packets of 5 blades in each packet. You can choose any combination for a total of 5)**:

1. Wilkinson Sword.
2. 7 O' Clock Black.
3. 7 O' Clock Green.
4. Topaz.
5. Lazor Ultra.
6. Super - Max

*All these creams have been reviewed here.
**Indian manufacture.

Just mention "I am in"; and a one liner shaving tip for new wet shavers. I will close this out: August 10th, and ship out 3-4 days later. I will request the choices from the winner using PM terminal, once that is decided.

Regards,

Asingh

Take your time and don't get discouraged, it takes practice the great shaves are coming! I am in! As I have yet to try any of these products I will lean on your suggestions should I be selected. Love to experiment with new products, maybe you can introduce me to a Gem!

I'm in

My tip is to always take your time and ask a lot of questions when needing help. Give DE shaving some time and don't give up on DE shaving.

I'm in.

If you find yourself scraping sheets of skin off on your first time shaving DE, realize that you don't need to use ANY pressure to accomplish a great shave. Start with the handle of your razor parallel to your face and drag down while slowly lifting the handle away from your face. Once you hear the first click of a hair being cut, you nailed it... keep that angle and just enjoy the rest.

Alright... it's a bit more than a one liner.

I'm in.

Effective use of a DE requires patience and persistence. Just take your time and enjoy the shave!

I am in!

Patience is a virtue but can also save unnecessary blood spill. Angle angle angle. Pressure pressure pressure.

I'm in

Issues come from technique much more than equipment - stick with one set up until you are 100% sure that the gear is not for you

I'm in.

If the lather feels wrong, toss it and make a new batch. Bad lather kills a good shave. If you consistently cannot get good lather with a given product, try another. I believe creams are easier.

I'm in!

Map your beard growth, and understand the direction(s) that the hair comes in. It helps leaps and bounds with getting better shaves.

I'm in.

Take your time watch your angle roughly 30 degrees. Dont expect the world first time out. But most of all enjoy the experience. This is you time.

Top Bottom