What's new

Best smelling soap you've ever used?

Still Mystic Waters Bay Rum.

Newest Razorock XXX is second, with MW Maestrale coming in third, perhaps tied with RR 160. Haven't quite made up my mind on that one.

Yes, that is what I asked in another topic.

Do Americans generally(!!) prefer stronger scented soaps?

No one else has answered but generally I would say yes. If a little is good then more is better. Maybe we feel like we get more for our money when it is strongly scented? Either way as a whole Americans generally like bigger and excess.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Well, it's hard to argue against a soap with a Penhaligon's scent like BB. Other high-end perfumers could receive the same compliment, like Floris, and such. Knize 10 soap was certainly nice.

Beyond that, I've always had a soft spot for the clean soapiness of T&H Luxury, and DR Harris Arlington is a perennial favourite.

Muhle Sea Buckthorn is my favorite smelling soap. The only thing about it is I wish the scent was stronger. I also thought Mama Bears Barbershop was very good. I tried Cella but I find it to smell like beef fat. I think I am sensitive to the smell since I was a butcher for a few years while in college. The smell reminds me of the fat binds. Cella is a good soap for me other than the smell.

Proraso Green
Razorock Don Marco Neroli
Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
Mikes lemongrass and eucalyptus
AOS Sandalwood
Cella

Soap my wife made called goodnight.
I shave at night and the combo of scents is to relax and calm you to sleep. Works great

Creed GIT, followed closely by BB, EF and MdC regular.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 339
Top Bottom