What's new

Best smelling soap you've ever used?

Plain ol Proraso Green. I've tried a ton of different soaps, but I have a hard time not eating my Proraso Green it smells so good. FYI it smells better than it tastes.

I think my favorite is the old AoS lavender made in Italy.

The scent, lavender perfectly complemented by the earthiness of the undelying clay, I love this soap.

1 How to grow a mustache - chocolate burbon !!!!!!!!!
2 col conk - almond (only soap puck I ever finished)
3 mikes - barbershop or coconut

Probably Mike's Barbershop. It really is an excellent fragrance - sweet, but not overly so, and somehow very traditional.
Sadly I found it to be a poor performer so I don't use it.

Probably Mike's Barbershop. It really is an excellent fragrance - sweet, but not overly so, and somehow very traditional.
Sadly I found it to be a poor performer so I don't use it.
Try strop shoppe barbershop. Same scent in a different soap base.

I agree that it is a great scent, best Caties Bubbles for my taste. In a similar direction but for my taste way better is Alvarez Gomez Barberia. In the meantime this is my "Island Soap"
Just got mine in yesterday and immediately bumped it to top of my list! This stuff is fantastic scent and performer. LPV that is.

Last edited:
Mike's Hungarian Lavender - It's heavenly aroma therapy for evening shaves. The relaxing effect of lavender EO is intoxicating to me. Not only is it great lather it seems to be therapeutic.

Top Bottom