What's new

Best smelling soap you've ever used?

My top 3 out of the 31 soaps I have would be RR Don Marco, RR Mudder focker and Mama Bears Andy's mint

....and a close 4th and 5th place would be RR Captain's choice Bay rum and Penhaligons B&B (old formula)

Last edited:
Muhle Sea Buckthorn
Musgo Real Oakmoss
C&E Nomad

None are favourites in terms of performance, but they have excellent scents to my nose.

I've only tried about four different brands, but Maggard's Lime & Bergamot and Dapper Dragon's Blood Orange are my favorite scents and soaps

The original AdP, wish the performance matched the scent and price.

QCS Foguere, in this case the performance matches the scent.

Hard to limit it to one! So, in no particular order:

MdC Fougere
B&M Seville
Stirling Anise
Mike's Orange/Cedarwood/Black Pepper
and just about any version of coconut

For me it would have to be a Mama Bears soap. Bay Rhum, Almond, Ye Old Barbershoppe, and many other floral and natural scents. I think they have the strongest aroma and they perform very well.

No matter my mood, the weather, the season, and even during massive Sun Flares, I always find DRH Arlington to be fantastic.

For me it would have to be a Mama Bears soap. Bay Rhum, Almond, Ye Old Barbershoppe, and many other floral and natural scents. I think they have the strongest aroma and they perform very well.
Yes, that is what I asked in another topic.

Do Americans generally(!!) prefer stronger scented soaps?

Last edited:
Barrister & Mann - Fougère Imperiale, Fougère Aromatique, Lavanille and Cheshire
Petal Pusher Fancies - Ciderhouse 5
RazoRock - Son of Zeus, XXX
Strop Shoppe - Vivace, Teak Wood, 1887, Instinct

All great scents with equally great performance!

Top Bottom