What's new

Which soap to try

My present soaps are lacking for my SR use, I presently only have Ogallala and VDH soaps.
I have been watching the classies for soaps but thus far they have been sold before I get logged on.
Where is the best place to purchase
Cella
Arko
Tabac
These seem to always be recommended if not for the smell.

Do yourself a favor and try the Razorocks. They are very cheap and top notch in glide especially when you make a Ubelather with a creme

IIRC: Italian Barber carries all three.

I really like Arko and those other two are on my list to eventually try. I purchased Arko in bulk from Amazon.

I know it sounds like a fanboy statement, but I've been using Mitchell's Wool Fat for the last two weeks and I've never had better shaves. Zero neck irritation and my skin looks great. I honestly think I've found my soap! Once you figure out the lathering, it's no problem; and I have super hard water at my house too.

My present soaps are lacking for my SR use, I presently only have Ogallala and VDH soaps.
I have been watching the classies for soaps but thus far they have been sold before I get logged on.
Where is the best place to purchase
Cella
Arko
Tabac
These seem to always be recommended if not for the smell.

I use Amazon :)

Mike's, MdC, and MWF are my favorites, but Stirling (especially the Scots Pine w/mutton tallow) is right there as well.

Top Bottom