What's new

Hi from the Emerald Isle

Hi all,
have used forums for tool / vehicle related matters for years and it never occurred to me to look into shaving until recently.

I was trying to figure out what was the best regular cartridge shaver to get and so I decided I should do some research online and next thing you know I was here.

Ok I'll come clean, I've been put under orders to improve my shaving after a beard rash incident left someone a little red-faced :)

I never knew there was so much to the subject & I just can't stop reading !
... I've read less technical articles on welding :)

PS I'm always interested in combining DIY with my hobbies so I try to make my own gear where I can but I guess homebrewing and straight shaving might not make the best combination !

I'd really appreciate any links that people could throw my way on the subject of making stuff, though after trying to make or do something for myself I often find I have a very different appreciation of the kind of value you can get for your money.

Wow, can't wait to get started, I'm thinking (way) down the line when I get *very* proficient that it might be a idea to do full wet shaves for charity, has anyone done something like that before ?

We do different things as fundraisers and this would be very different !!

Anyway, nice to meet you all and on behalf of all the lurkers thanks for the wealth of information that you all have provided, the internet needs more people like you !! :)

See you around & thanks for all the info.
I hope I can contribute in the future !

Hello and welcome to B&B. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Wow, can't wait to get started, I'm thinking (way) down the line when I get *very* proficient that it might be a idea to do full wet shaves for charity, has anyone done something like that before ?

We do different things as fundraisers and this would be very different !!

Welcome! No charities but I am looking to put on a wetshaving seminar for my work colleagues. Should be fun.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. The only downside about shaving for charity is that you can only do one performance a day.

Top Bottom