What's new

Hard soap like proraso green?

Are there any pucks out there with a similar feeling? I'm a bit of a menthol addict when it comes to shaving. Reviews of RR brain freeze on here it's great as far as its soap qualities go but light on the menthol.

If you want a hard soap that's heavy on menthol, SYNERGY (HTGAM) frost byte can't be beat in my book. Almost makes my eyes water and the cold water rinse feels like you dunked your head in a frozen lake. To compare......I have used c.o. Bigelow a lot.....frost byte makes bigelow feel like child's play to me.

Thanks guys, either of these seem to be exactly what I'm looking for. The stirling in particular since I enjoy mug lathering. Hopefully a puck pops up on here so I don't have to feel silly paying $5 shipping for a $7 puck of soap [emoji41]

Billo, today I tried Barrister and Mann Adagio. It is a soap (not a croap) that has a mild menthol. I am not a menthol fan or addict but I felt like the adagio had about the same as Proraso.

Obviously...

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 52
Thanks guys, either of these seem to be exactly what I'm looking for. The stirling in particular since I enjoy mug lathering. Hopefully a puck pops up on here so I don't have to feel silly paying $5 shipping for a $7 puck of soap [emoji41]

Stirling makes several menthol soaps. While you wouldn't want to buy just one puck due to the shipping, I'd suggest buying several of their sample pucks. There are several menthol based soaps you'd probably like so buying them as $2 sample pucks makes a lot more sense than just taking a stab at buying one fullsized puck. Their sample pucks are more than generous, and last me almost 2 weeks each of near daily use.

Top Bottom