What's new

Mercy me. Got my Dad's Super Badger from Mom. Anyone recognize the manufacturer?

Not to sure how to do this...but here goes

I received this brush and have started wet shaving two years ago. But I have always wondered about this brush. It comes apart from a threaded screw. The bottom handle is pure brass and is painted black and is very heavy.

The top is chromed and has a 20mm knot of Super Badger hair, with a loft of 53mm.

Has anyone seen or have anything like it? Or who the manufacturer is. Mom doesn't know when is bought it...but has probably been years.

I appreciate your information!
$SuperBadger (1).jpg$SuperBadger (2).jpg$SuperBadger (3).jpg$SuperBadger (4).jpg

That's really cool. I bet they had several different handle bottoms you could buy and swap the brush knot into them as you liked.

Interesting! Congratulations on a unique heirloom. Was your dad ever involved in espionage? It looks like something Q would hand to Bond. "Now James do be careful with this. There's a small thermonuclear device concealed in the handle that's activated when you use this puck of Taylor's. It will detonate in 37 minutes so don't linger over your shave."

I guess this is a somewhat unique brush. Thanks for all the input. A very pleasant shaving mystery!

Top Bottom