What's new

Hafa Adai from Guam

Hello. I am a new DE shaver currently stationed in Guam. I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to say hello. I have picked up alot of great tips and tricks and look forward to some fantastic shaves. My current set up is a Gillette Ball End Tech, with generic exchange select blades and i jump back and forth between my VDH boar brush and soap and Nivea Sensitive Cream. Always followed by the Nivea sensitive post shave balm. Thanks for all the great info.

Welcome to the club. Glad to have you aboard. If you are a G.I., be sure to take a look at the Active Duty Members Check-in and the Foxhole Shavers Club in the Clubs and Brotherhoods section of the ShaveWiki.

Hello. I am a new DE shaver currently stationed in Guam. I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to say hello. I have picked up alot of great tips and tricks and look forward to some fantastic shaves. My current set up is a Gillette Ball End Tech, with generic exchange select blades and i jump back and forth between my VDH boar brush and soap and Nivea Sensitive Cream. Always followed by the Nivea sensitive post shave balm. Thanks for all the great info.

What are generic exchange blades?

What are generic exchange blades?

The blade brand is called Exchange Select. They are manufactured for Military Exchanges by Energizer Personal Care LLC.
They are stainless steel and provide a decent shave for me but so far they are all i have tried. A shipmate of mine is bringing me a sample pack that he said he is never going to use, so i am looking forward to trying those out.

Well right now i am sitting at home in TCOR 1 with the rain dumping and the wind howling. But hey at least i still have power... for now.

Hello and welcome to B&B. This is a great forum full of friendly, helpful shavers. You'll learn a lot here.

Thanks for your service.

Thanks for your service and welcome to B&B. Glad that you are with us and we hope that you become an active member.

WARHAWK

The blade brand is called Exchange Select. They are manufactured for Military Exchanges by Energizer Personal Care LLC.
They are stainless steel and provide a decent shave for me but so far they are all i have tried. A shipmate of mine is bringing me a sample pack that he said he is never going to use, so i am looking forward to trying those out.

Keep us updated on your tryouts.

Top Bottom