What's new

Blade Trials Are Over PIF! (CONUS)

I recently completed a nine-month effort to find out what my go-to blade would be for my daily driver. As an aside, if anyone's interested in the details, check out these three threads (first, second, third).

In order to give a little back to the B&B community, I'm offering a modest PIF as a "thank you". This forum is a wealth of information and advice, and I'm thankful for it!

Here's what you'll get:

• A 2.5oz tube of Lemon Essential Oil cream from the Art of Shaving. I purchased this in the last few days specifically for this PIF. In fact, I didn't even open the box flap, so this as "new in box" as you can get!
  • One five-blade package of my newly-christened go-to blades, the Astra SP. This is the first tuck out of the 100-blade pack I ordered, so this too is about as NIB as you can get!

The idea behind this PIF is that the winner will get to enjoy a shaving experience similar to mine while I was trying to find my go-to blade. Thanks to all of the great people here at B&B, that experience has improved wonderfully since I started down this path last October.

So, who's eligible? That's easy -- everyone who resides in CONUS who has not tried AOS Lemon before.

To enter, please respond with "I'M IN". The winner will be selected on Wednesday, August 6 via Random.ORG.

Good luck, one and all!

thanks I'm in.
im working my way through a sample pack now and hope to get it narrowed down to a manageable amount for further study of those.

Not In.... But a great PIF for someone looking for a Great Blade and cream. It's my Go To blade also and was my First 100 pack purchase. The AOS lemon Cream is great, Just finishing up my Tub now.

I'm in. I haven't tried any AOS products yet. Actually, I'm still waiting for my replacements for my original Van Der Hagen kit. This is a great idea. I finished my trials with my intro razor then had to start all over again when i bought my slant. I might copy you and do this when I buy my first 100 pack.

Last edited:
I'm in. I have some unscented AOS soap and it works very well. I just don't use it much as i like a little scent. Thank you.

Top Bottom