What's new

Looking for a simple, made in the USA belt.

Hi guys,

I've just decided it give raw denim a shot. I picked up a cheap pair of levis 501 shrink-to-fit and am starting to wear them in. I've been in need of a new leather belt for a long time and i figured this would be a good reason to pick one up. Anyone know of a good place to find a good belt? I'm wanting to keep it real simple. Leather, simple brass roller buckle. No tooling really. However, I might like the ability to personalize the belt a bit. Any ideas on where I should look? Any leather craftsmen here?

I recommend A&G Custom Gun Belts. Made by hand in Gainesville, Georgia by a Veteran. I own two, one brown and the other black. Quality is so good that I will never have to buy another belt again. Check out their quick ship belts.

See them here.

Frank

Those look terrific, Frank.

Tony,

These truly are excellent belts. When I bought my first one for concealed carry, I was skeptical. The I just had to have the brown one to, well ..... uh ...... make sure that my belt matched my shoes.

Carrying a 1911 means that you must look good whilst doing so. :001_smile

Seriously, Al is a true craftsman and a fine gentleman who takes care of his customers.

Frank

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
stop in to a Red Wings store spend $50 on a belt and never buy another one in your life.

I've got one and after 2 years it still looks brand new.

I recommend A&G Custom Gun Belts. Made by hand in Gainesville, Georgia by a Veteran. I own two, one brown and the other black. Quality is so good that I will never have to buy another belt again. Check out their quick ship belts.

See them here.

Frank

Those look great, maybe someday I'll pick one up but right now I'm happy with my plain amish belt from Hank's.

Thanks for the help fellas! Looks like some great options here. That Orion looks nice, but I'm looking for something slightly wider at about 1.5 inch.

If you want a high-quality "Made in USA" belt, look at gun belt manufacturers. There are a myriad of them out there. Since gun belts need to be stronger to be able to hold a holster, they tend to be high-quality. I got one from The Belt Man and like it very much.

I had 3 belts made for myself and my grandson by http://www.leathergoodsconnection.com in Georgia,and I'm sure they will last a lifetime.Superb quality,craftsmanship and materials.Very fair prices and fast turnaround.
I can vouch for them...I've had one of their belts for over two years and wear it almost every day. It looks better now than the day it was made. The leather softens and tones but doesn't fall apart like the cheap, composite, "fashion" belts. Superior quality!

Top Bottom