What's new

Sledgehammer PIF

I will be dropping off another donation tomorrow or Wed (dropped off one this morning but the local food bank can always use more) so I am in! PIF me a Sledgehammer! Do have to admit you are pretty awesome though!

great idea for a PIF!
I actually donated to a food bank at the beginning of the month for Canada day, but I'll be happy to do it again. Good cause!

Great idea for a PIF and a spectacular prize. I am in. I'll not only donate, I'll go down and volunteer a day at my local food bank in your honor. Well done!

Great cause! I already have a 39c so I'm not in but I'm happy that one of you is gonna get to experience a great razor. The Sharks he's throwing in with it are a very forgiving blade in the 39c (for my mug). When I need a quick 2 pass shave that still passes for work I reach for the 39c. Don't believe the horror stories you've heard about slants, they definately have there place.

I'm in! PIF me a sledgehammer!"

I'll make a donation when I get back to work, we have an ongoing barrel for donations to America's hungry children.

Great cause and thanks so much for the opportunity!

Very generous! Would love to try a slant.

I'm in! PIF me a Sledgehammer. Will look around for some non-perishable food items to donate this week :)

Top Bottom