What's new

Hello my name is Scott, and I'm a razor-holic.

Hi Scott. If you max out your credit card then you will be cured or you find a razor that gives you the perfect shave then you will be cured.

Currently I'm sticking to Vintage Gillettes and GEMs. I don't want to open Pandora's box with any venture into Injectors or Straights!!

Some say there is no real cure, you just manage/moderate your RAD. Others say that their RAD was indeed cured when they found the one razor that satisfied their needs. Treatment for RAD is a very individual thing and you must follow a course that suits you. My RAD subsided and is now in full remission but it took a bout two years and 15 razors to get to this point.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
The only cure is to keep it happy. sporadic purchases are what works best. One big purchase is just an instant fix and will lead you to spending more money and a bigger purchase.
spread out your purchases. One razor here, a couple days later another, a few days later one more. It will satisfy the hunger and keep you happy. Eventually it will subside and you will feel satisfied.

We are here to help.

There is no cure. Just spent over $250 on a 1918 Gillette single ring. Mint, NIB. My biggest purchase in a while! r $image.jpg$image.jpg

I may actually be (suffering) from RA/ADD (Razor Acquisition/Attention Deficit Disorder.

I've got 4 (New to me) razors and 5 (Never before used by me) blade brands waiting for an initial trial!

OMG What to try first? And in what combination?

Top Bottom