What's new

5/15/2015

I watched this trailer last night, it looks pretty cool and cant wait to see it. A bit a fun, nothing serious. When I first heard it was getting made I thought it would be rubbish but Tom Hardy is a really great actor. He was amazing in Batman. i think hes underrated too, hes played alot of different roles, hes brilliant in Stuart a life backwards, which is a tv film he did with Benidict Cumberbatch, sad film though.

Legion

Staff member
I just came here to post this new trailer! :laugh:

#Pleasedontsuck! I want this movie to be the new Aussie driver training manual, like the first films were for my generation.

Is the main guy supposed to be Rakatansky, or just another broken drifter with half a heart and will for revenge? The trailer looks cool, but lacks the grit and realism of the first three, particularly the first two. I'll watch it as I have other re-boots for the sake of it, but I have my doubts as Space Cadet opined above. To be clear, I don't think movies suck, and digital effects can be cool, Thor in 3-D was pretty epic, but to take a trilogy with no digital effects and make an add-on that's seemingly all digital effects presents challenges in maintaining continuity(I'm looking at you, George Lucas).

Yes there is a lot of CGI going on there but there is also a lot of practical stunt work. I think this looks incredible.

Top Bottom