What's new

Good product for thinning hair

I still have a little hair on top, but it's getting thin. I've been using Groom and Clean for years, and when SWMBO couldn't find that at the store recently, she got me a tube of Brylcreem. I'd really just like a product that controls frizz and just keeps my thin hair in place. I just style my hair by combing it forward. I've thought about trying a tonic like Vitalis or Jeris. Would something like that give me what I'm looking for?

I still have a little hair on top, but it's getting thin. I've been using Groom and Clean for years, and when SWMBO couldn't find that at the store recently, she got me a tube of Brylcreem. I'd really just like a product that controls frizz and just keeps my thin hair in place. I just style my hair by combing it forward. I've thought about trying a tonic like Vitalis or Jeris. Would something like that give me what I'm looking for?

Pomade...just start with small amounts till u find what works for you. Shampoo strips hair of oil leaving you frizzy.

My hair is thinning and I use Vitalis. It holds well and my hair looks good. Not too long ago my barber commented that the Vitalis seems to be the perfect hair dressing for my hair. Also, my hair tends to be very frizzy and Vitalis controls the frizz.

My hair is thinning and I use Vitalis. It holds well and my hair looks good. Not too long ago my barber commented that the Vitalis seems to be the perfect hair dressing for my hair. Also, my hair tends to be very frizzy and Vitalis controls the frizz.

I think it's worth a shot. I'll give it a try. If nothing else, I can use it along with the Brylcreem if it doesn't give me the desired hold by itself.

Linetti Brillantine pomade is good. Don't confuse it with the Linetti Brillantine oil. I use the pomade to set the hair and then I add the oil to give it the sheen I like. No helmet head like gels. I think Italian Barber has some on his site but I get mine locally

+1 for vitalis. Controls frizz well. It doesn't take much. Too much and my hair looks thinner than it needs to

Honestly, just get it cut short. Pretty simple.
If your hair is THAT thin to where you're close to shaving it off, just cut it to a number 2 and let people get used to it.

Redken just came out with a product line called Cerafill, you can buy it in a kit which is cheaper. It definitely works, my boss uses it and is growing more hair back in.

I have thinning hair and keep it short. I use the Axe crew cut because it includes a sun screen but doesn't smell like most sun screens. It has very little hold, but its enough to keep my hair from frizzing...

Top Bottom