What's new

Shipping options - economical international?

This may not be the right forum to post but it is pertinent. Another B&B member and I wanted to trade some TOBS croaps and misc small items but I'm CONUS and he's located in GB. Shipping is going to be about $12-$13 USD for me (idk what his end is) but that is near the cost of just buying new stock. I told him in semi-serious jest that all's said and done, we should just buy new and pretend we traded. Anyone have any better means of shipping small quantities from US over the pond?

Thanks for any suggestions.

That's actually cheap. Expect to spend about that much for international. And yes, you should both just buy new.

Its pretty pricey to ship from US to the UK and vice versa. Sometimes its easier to buy new. Unless its a pif going over seas is a little pricey for trades.

ok thanks - just a gravity check. I figured as much but thought there might be an alternative that I might not be aware of.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
First Class mail would be the cheapest option. I ship quite often across the pond and always use FC mail, unless the customer requests something different. Expect something like $15 for a package that weighs around 8-10 oz., weight (I think) can be up to 4 lbs international, but from 2 lbs. on one needs a different customs form.

Top Bottom