What's new

Merkur 37C Review:

Well I finally decided on which razor to buy after speaking to Geofatboy over at shavenation.com. He said it was aggressive which I don't think it is at all if you can get the right blade for it:

It's obvious where I ordered it from which was not bad at all on the price ($49.99 dollars) :

Geofatboy is a pretty cool guy and his company is awesome and they're pretty quick to. here's the finish of the razor which is pretty good. It's not as good as Edwin Jagger's chromer is but then again EJ uses the same chromer that Rolls Royce uses which says it all:

They could've cleaned it up and polished the underside of the razor a little better than they did, but it's still a really good chrome finish. It's a 2 piece razor which means you can't switch handles and create a franken razor:

You get one sample blade with this razor which I do not intend to use. Mainly because it's the DE blade that came with the razor so that my family can say they have the original blade that came with later on down the road and the blade isn't really that good from what I've read. It gets mixed reviews:

The best DE blade that I found for a slant bar style safety razors is these right here:

The post shave I got today was epic. This razor done extremely well especially on my trouble spots. Just go slow and take longer strokes and forget that it's a slant and I promise that you'll get one of the best shaves of your life.

Top Bottom