What's new

Active Duty PIF August edition, the Travel Razor

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
It's that time again to show our support for our Active Duty members.

This time around I have a couple of TRAVEL RAZORS & a couple of packs of blades to give away. Pics coming this evening. Haven't decided which ones will go out, I'll look at them and decide later. Wow, looks like I have 3, so we should have 3 lucky winners

Of course there has to be a rule or two

1. You have to have an Active Duty Badge
2. You have to post "I'm in"
3. Tell us a little about yourself, like your country, branch of service and rank
4. Open to any country, anywhere on Earth, Regular Duty, Reserves, National Guard

I'll pick a winner on July 31
A Hoffritz Type Vest Pocket in metal case, all brass. The smaller handle extension stores inside the larger handle part. That will be 3rd place
The other 2 are Gillettes, seem to be identical except for the handle patterns. The cased one (middle) is 1st place, the uncased one (right) is 2nd place

$IMG_20140726_220116_421.jpg

$IMG_20140726_215138_356.jpg

$IMG_20140726_215601_849.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in! For some reason my Active Duty Badge is not showing up...I guess I'm just that new.

I'm a SFC/E7 in the Army. My job in the Army is Psychological Operations, a division of Special Operations. I usually reside at Ft. Bragg, NC but am currently deployed to The Sun, AKA Djibouti, Africa. Seriously, it's 'effin hot here. I've been in the Army for 15 years and am I'm married with 3 kids.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
There's usually a delay in the AD Badge showing up. Did you remember to join the Active Duty Group? You need to do that too. There's a link to it in the first post for the check in. I think they also like to see around 15 posts or so. Don't worry, you're in

Not in, but a GREAT! pif. Thanks for doing this for our men AND women who are giving so much of themselves for us. As a retired old goat myself, I can't telll you how much efforts such as this are appreciated. Thank You!!

Can i ask you what language you speak?
Miso recruiters kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.
You'll only get into MISO if you have large talons or if you can take a round-house kick to the face while I'm wearing "these" bad boys!

I speak English, French, and Hausa (kind of).

Another great PIF from Georg, Im going to pass on this one, because he has been more than generous already. Good luck gentlemen.

Awesome PIF, but not in. Maybe if you had caught me a couple years ago when I was still active. Good luck, guys!

I'm in!

Active duty Navy Lieutenant flying the EA-18G
Deploying in very short order for half a year or so... Ya never know how long they go these days. I'd love to have a travel razor to take on the road!

I'm new to the forum and new to wet and DE shaving. Just finished my third DE shave ever with a gold colored New long comb and the gillette black N3? blade that came with it. Somehow I managed 4 passes with no blood this time around. Great advise here on B&B.

Thanks for the support!

You'll only get into MISO if you have large talons or if you can take a round-house kick to the face while I'm wearing "these" bad boys!

I speak English, French, and Hausa (kind of).

I was about to try for CA selection. I did my physicals, had a memo for my prescription shampoo and even bought a pair of ranger panties to run in.
I went to a CA brief and they showed a video of them wrestling a bear, while under fire and on fire. I went back to my unit and felt like kip did when Rex said he dressed like peter pan.

Ill try when I get back to bragg. It will be nice to tell people i speak a 1/1 in some exotic language like Spanish or Indonesian.

I don't want to hijack this thread anymore than we have, but...I've got a friend in SORB, I'll send you his email in a pm. He can help you out.

Top Bottom