What's new

Please recommend an aftershave for me

Hey all,

I have been using proraso green aftershave splash for a while now exclusively, and it is a great scent, but I would like a choice.

Likes: TOBS eaton college and Jermyn st, Czech and speake no 88

Dislikes: basically anything Truefitt and Hill (smells very old man to me)

Ideally the AS will have some medicinal properties for the skin so minor irritation caused by me being hamfisted with the razor occasionally is mopped up.

Suggestions?

I use 3 aftershaves which I rotate:
Floid Blue
Speick
Proraso

All 3 are great, but I love the Floid Blue!
Good luck with your search!

Take a look at the Myrsol line. Agua Balsamica seems to really repair things when I've been experimenting or careless; its got a unique herbal scent; Formula K and Limon are great summer coolers.

Speick is awesome and Clubman always delivers. Any of the Nivea aftershave balms are clean scents and great performers as well.

Last edited:
I'm all about the Razorock Evil Eye right now. It's frankly, the perfect blend for me. It does have alcohol, so there is a burn, but it also has witch hazel, olive oil, jojoba oil, glycerin, and essential oil of lime. It is incredibly moisturizing, and yet works as an astringent too.

Might be kind of a niche product, but I usually use an alcohol splash followed by a balm, and when I use this at stuff, I don't even need the balm.

If you like the Czech and Speake 88, you may want to look at the offerings of either Penhaligon's or Maria Santa Novella. Scents are unique so they won't compete with your current favorites but they are downright luxurious in feel.

Top Bottom