Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Guess what I see?

Attachments

• $attachment.jpg
    $attachment.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm excited to check it out. There were some good deals last time I went, not that I can afford any this time around. Are there official lunch plans yet?

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Oh that thing? Just Mike Masuyama working on one of my three pens.

Attachments

• $Mike.jpg
    $Mike.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
so i talked to mike masuyama from mike it work, looks like i got to him before the crowd as i am number 5 on the repair list for tomorrow. Looks like I'll be able to get my FA nib not only repaired but custom ground here at the show... right in front of my eyes.... amazing

so i talked to mike masuyama from mike it work, looks like i got to him before the crowd as i am number 5 on the repair list for tomorrow. Looks like I'll be able to get my FA nib not only repaired but custom ground here at the show... right in front of my eyes.... amazing

Excellent :thumbup:

I had cleared the deck for tomorrow but tonight was put on another hot project. I will be lucky to get to the show at all but if if I do I will be on the lookout for Bigfoot. Hope you see you guys tomorrow.

DC Fountain Pen Supershow
Tomorrow and Sunday (8/9-8/10)
Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner
8661 Leesburg Pike
Tysons Corner, VA 22182

Last edited:
I had cleared the deck for tomorrow but tonight was put on another hot project. I will be lucky to get to the show at all but if if I do I will be on the lookout for Bigfoot. Hope you see you guys tomorrow.
Daniel we are staying at the hotel, even if you can not make it to the show ontact us im sure we can sneak a drink in at some point at the very least

When and where???
If you are close and can make it let us know we wold love to meet up with you here
I will get to this one someday. Enjoy fellas!
Sorry you didnt make it this year Bob, but I could understand not wanting to get ink all over your good pants by risking it the year I came lol

Sorry you didnt make it this year Bob, but I could understand not wanting to get ink all over your good pants by risking it the year I came lol
I've already got my outfit ready for tomorrow so I won't need to worry about James and his wayward ink habits.

proxy.php

Top Bottom