What's new

DC Supershow

Starting in 14 scant days.....

So far for a Meetup on Saturday August 9th......

1. Syngent
2. Bigfoot
3. Isaac
4. Snargle
5. the Knize
6. Brianw
7. Groat ??

Who else...?

be there or be square !!!!!

Last edited:
I'm already counting out pennies and checking under the car seats and sofa cushions. If we had bottle deposits in PA, I'd be out walking along the road looking for returnable bottles...:thumbup1: I just sold several razors and a few surplus pens, so my war chest is building nicely!

Last edited:

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Reserved rooms sold out, but were re listed today. Anyone waiting on reservations should act sooner than later :)

I live and work just down the road, so depending on my work schedule I'd be in for a meetup. I'm moving in the next week or so and probably can't afford anything interesting at the show, but I've had fun in the past and look forward to seeing it again.

The silver line of the metro, which has several stops in Tyson's Corner, is scheduled to open this weekend so anybody staying in that area who wants to do touristy DC stuff should have easier access to the city than they would in the past.

You guys have fun and do not spend too much $$$ (LOL).

$broken-piggy-bank-hammersocial-media-marketing---the-true-cost-of-outsourcing-qvgcuo3k.jpg

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I am beginning to freak out a bit. Ive never been to a pen show before. I ordered a 10 pen case from the Goulets, and hope it gets here in time. Im going to bring perhaps 4 pens that may need some tuning of various states. Looking forward to this, and the site seeing

Top Bottom