What's new

B&B Boar Brush?

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone tell me how often these arrive back in stock on WCS? I'm on the waiting list until they come back in stock, but an unsure how long this will take. I know there are a couple iterations, and I'm hoping they make more of the current "Gold flake" handle.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Ryan

Could anyone tell me how often these arrive back in stock on WCS?

Look below at the information some awesome guy put together for the first 10 batches.

Here's a table of the colors of the brushes, their release order, and the release date. If anyone can confirm any of the dates below are incorrect, just let me know and I'll change it. I used a mixture of the posts in this thread and my WCS order confirmation emails to come up with the release date.

Batch Number
||
Color
||
Release Date
|Blue||10/29/2012
|Smoke||1/2/2013
|Red||2/18/2013
|Green||4/12/2013
|Orange||5/14/2013
|Yellow||7/16/2013
|Purple||10/1/2013
|Pink Sue Moore||10/21/2013
|Frosted Blue||4/29/2014
|Clear with Gold Leaf||6/28/2014
Average time between batch releases: 70 days

I know there are a couple iterations, and I'm hoping they make more of the current "Gold flake" handle.

If by "iteration" you mean another release of the same color, that hasn't happened yet unless you count putting the purple ones back up for sale since the pink ones went up before the purple ones sold out.

That's it for the gold flake. You'll need to post a WTB thread if you want one. I've seen two people who have been able to secure the gold flake brush by posting a WTB ad.

Top Bottom