What's new

Variety of Arko creams

Here they are
$DSC_0001.jpg
Extra sensitive - mild but still effective. Love in days when I don't want too thick lather
Regular - Basic, medium thickness
Extra performance - thick and slickest of all, great lather when combined with arko soap
Cool - thin lather like extra sensitive but not heavy cooling effect ( at least for me), great for "thin lather days"
Maximum comfort - Thickest of all and not as slick as extra performance. Great cushion
Extra fresh - Like cool, but slightly thicker, haven't tried this one much yet
Moist - quite thin and at first I like this a lot but now it's least favorite and I'm focusing more on thicker side

No. Arko soap has quite a strong own scent. Creams smells almost nothing. Maybe moist has own different kind of light smell

Last edited:
Not sure if you have seen it but I have a tube of Arko "adventure" shaving cream. Looks the same but darker green label than Moist.

I bought a variety a few years back. Scents are light and refreshing, my favorite being the Adventurine. I have used creams costing much more, that did not perform any better.

I am lucky to have a local store that stocks them all. After smelling the entire line I settled on the Adventure Cream as well, It smells very fresh I guess. Kind of a clean soap with aftershave scent, like TonyJ said it is not very heavy or greasy. I have the Adventure Aftershave Cream and the Adventure Aftershave Balm as well, they did a great job of matching up the sent with all three products being so cheap. Used in conjunction they leave a nice scent on your skin although the scent only seems to stay for about an hour. Still for the price this stuff is hard (if not impossible) to beat.

I have tried many kind of creams and at the moment I can say that Arko's fit to my needs the best. I am mixing soap and cream and depending on mood I can create a different type of lather each day. Great value for money. In Turkey they cost 2,75 try =1,1€ =$1,5
Not a bad price in bestshave either $2,5

I like the Arko Cool cream myself. But indeed, they do not smell like the stick at all.

Thanks for the comparisons!

Don't forget the Limon cream! My favorite of the bunch. I haven't seen it listed anywhere for quite some time. Not sure if it was discontinued or just unavailable in some countries.

I wouldn't say it smells like the stick. I personally really like the stick, but this cream has more of a lemon and lime scent to it and less of the genuine soap smell.

Extra fresh - Like cool, but slightly thicker, haven't tried this one much yet

Pair it with the AS and balm and the result is a great scented fresh feeling for around two to three hours.

Thanks for the thread and wonderful opening photo, This reminds me that I need to try Extra Performance. I began with Extra Sensitive, obtained Maximum Comfort due to curiosity about its use of sea salt. This past summer, I mostly appreciated use of Moist, I prefer its lighter trace of menthol in comparison to Proraso Green. Previously I used Ice Mint as an alternative. With no lack of Arko product, I enjoy using the creams for pre-shave prep.

Top Bottom