What's new

Astra Super Stainless Blades

I just want to say that I finished 8 shaves with an Astra Stainless blade, the ones in the blue and white wrappers.

I found it to be a real sharp and smooth performer. This is one blade I can seriously consider buying in bulk.

Who else here in the forum likes and uses this type of Astra?

John H.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I like them better than the Astra Superior Platinum - Astra SP

In fact I'd probably recommend the Astra SS to any newbies over the Astra SP, which is the most commonly recommended blade for newbs. Those and Derbys

I like them better than the Astra Superior Platinum - Astra SP

In fact I'd probably recommend the Astra SS to any newbies over the Astra SP, which is the most commonly recommended blade for newbs. Those and Derbys

Same here, I find the SS a far better blade than the SP. Though for newbies I'd recommend the Rapira Super Stainless every day of the week.

Astra SS are a very good blade and helped me understand that coated blades don't work well with my face. Even better, for me, are Shark Stainless.

Haven't made into my rotation... yet. They are blade 23 out of 25 in my test rotation. I'm on #16 at the moment. If they are even better than SP's I'll be a happy camper. Like me some Astra SP's already (I have them @ #3 in performance for my face at the moment.)

Top Bottom