What's new

The wondrous effects of a quality shave

Hello Gentlemen

In a recent post I made an embarrassing syntactical error, without realising it at the time. Then hours later, it suddenly struck me what a grave offence I had committed. And when did this insight dawn on me? When shaving of course.

I have no other recourse than to take this as honest-to-god scientific proof that a quality shave enhances ones cognitive faculties.

Anybody else got something to add to the list of the miraculous effects of a good shave?

$logo_badgerandblade BUMP.jpg

Sometimes it's a chore, other times I enjoy it. However I have to shave everyday for work, if it was every other day I think I'd enjoy it a lot more!

Sometimes it's a chore, other times I enjoy it. However I have to shave everyday for work, if it was every other day I think I'd enjoy it a lot more!

Uniform regulations or something? When I did my concsription tour of duty in the navy there certainly was days when I'd really rather not shave. Standing on deck with 0C/32F seawater spray and 30 knot winds in the wintertime with a freshly shaved face is bit too refreshing.

Uniform regulations or something? When I did my concsription tour of duty in the navy there certainly was days when I'd really rather not shave. Standing on deck with 0C/32F seawater spray and 30 knot winds in the wintertime with a freshly shaved face is bit too refreshing.

You got it brother, for me it's the humidity and sweat!

Top Bottom