What's new

samples?

being a newbie I am a little overwhelmed with the variety of soaps and creams. what is the best way to get small samples to broaden my knowledge before I buy. sorry found answer further down.

I have been very pleased with my purchases from MaggardRazors.com

They have samples available when you can mix and match. Always quick to ship and to respond to email questions.

Look at Stirling Soaps. Their samples are 1/3 of a puck. They last a good, long time and Stirling is a great soap.

+1 for Maggard Razors cream samples. You may want to try their own new soap too, sample of it available tool

+2 on Maggards. Every sample I've purchased -- both creams and aftershaves -- has been through them. Every order I've made with them has been shipped promptly, and they're incredibly responsive to email inquiries.

Be careful, though: If you try their samples, you may just get hooked on some great creams! :)

+1000 for Maggard samplers! You can pick them out individually and make your own pack or pick a pre arranged sampler too like their TOBS is 12 different of their scents! Nice pricing, fast shipping, and nice folks over there. One of the aftershave sample broke in the mail and the next day they sent out a replacement and new labels for the ones the product smeared too even. They say each sample should get around 5 shaves too. Already loving the first scent I tried out of the whole bunch! (TOBS St james creme)

Top Bottom