What's new

whipped dog boar

I'm wondering about the whipped dog boar brushes, the 30mm in particular. However, in the pictures provided it looks very short and also very white like a 1st gen synthetic or something. I'm Hoping someone who owns the brush can give some insight on the loft, etc. or on any Whipped dog boar brush that you may own. Thanks!

I don't have a 30mm I have the 26mm and it is set at 55mm. I love boar brushes and the WD is my favorite. It performs like a smaller version of an Omega Pro, soft tips and great back bone with a handle that is light-years nicer. I only face lather and (IMHO) a 30mm boar would be to much for me to handle.

Last edited:
I think 55 is default but I am not 100% sure. The boar brush I bought was listed on his web site already assembled. I purchased a silvertip 24/46 and Larry was out of the knots and saw the boar while perusing his web site and picked it up. I love my Omega brushes and wanted something smaller than my Pro and bigger than my 40033 and this certainly fits the bill.

Yeah I'm also about to get an Omega 48. I love the 22x55 brushes but with a 24mm knot I would hope for about a 57mm loft, 30mm around 70mm like the Omega pros.

Top Bottom