What's new

Ebay Soap

A couple weeks ago I got some homemade goats milk shaving soap off of ebay. 4 oz for $6. I got the sandalwood scent. This stuff is great! It lathers well and is very slick. I even combined it with nivea sensitive cream and it just erupted. The seller is evanest if anyone is interested or has bought from them.

Anyone else find any good artisan soaps on ebay?

Funny you should mention this. I recently lost a bid on an extremely rare tallow soap made with the milk of the elusive jackalope.

Reserve not met.

A couple weeks ago I got some homemade goats milk shaving soap off of ebay. 4 oz for $6. I got the sandalwood scent. This stuff is great! It lathers well and is very slick. I even combined it with nivea sensitive cream and it just erupted. The seller is evanest if anyone is interested or has bought from them.

Anyone else find any good artisan soaps on ebay?

I've tried several of evanest's soaps. They are very good, and if you're on a tight budget, I think you're hard pressed to find a better soap for the money.

Have you checked out any of the artisan soap makers here on B&B? I have only used Queen Charlotte but I am certain there are other wonderful soaps offered.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forumdisplay.php/145-Vendor-Hall-of-Fame

I have and look forward to trying some of their soaps. Do you have any recommendations?

I've tried several of evanest's soaps. They are very good, and if you're on a tight budget, I think you're hard pressed to find a better soap for the money.

Agreed! I only have the sandalwood. What have you tried?

There are a ton of soap makers at Esty. I am going to do something like a tour to see if any of them are good.

she sells on etsy as well, I have the sandlewood from her as well, I like it, Big John does a youtube review on it, her name is Eva Nestorova she makes some good soap.
^ her ebay store

Last edited:
Top Bottom