What's new

Stainless Steel Handles

From left to right: Weber Bulldog, UFO Goliath in red bronze, Maggard, Weber Classic, UFO Kaiser Short. Pity that Rafael is no longer making his UFOs. They're superb handles.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have an ikon Bulldog II. I found the guy who does the custom handles based on light sabers.....but I haven't had a moment to design one. I picked up an ikon tuckaway which I'm liking quiet a bit. I think a weber classic may be next.....

Seems like Rafael has just stopped making handles, for whatever reason. I agree with the B&B member who said he should post a notice to customers stating when, or whether, he intends to resume production. More important, though, I hope everything is alright with him and his family.

Seems like Rafael has just stopped making handles, for whatever reason. I agree with the B&B member who said he should post a notice to customers stating when, or whether, he intends to resume production. More important, though, I hope everything is alright with him and his family.

I have a VERY strong feeling Rafael has not stopped. :thumbup:
It seems like he is just very delayed. But hang in there… UFOs will reappear, I have no doubt! BUT, still expect them to be EXTREMELY hard to get.

But of course that's just my guess. :lol:

It seems like he is just very delayed. But hang in there… UFOs will reappear, I have no doubt! BUT, still expect them to be EXTREMELY hard to get.

Hope you're right. Sounds like you have an inside line....

Badger Bill, I am also going to take this as a very encouraging sign from a possible "in the know" source!

There is no other piece of shaving gear that I desire to own as badly. The UFO handle is TRULY a work of art that is just GORGEOUS. I wish I hadn't put off ordering a couple or three when I first learned of them.

That's good news. I hope I'm one of the lucky ones next time around.

Top Bottom