What's new

Injinji....just bought some...any users?

I have a few pairs, but really only use them when I run out of the other kind. They're great in theory, but there is a hassle involved to align each toe with the toes in the sock, snugging each toe into it and pulling the sock on. It's not a simple case of insert foot and pull.

A pain to get on and off, but great socks.

The problem for me is the expense, unless you find one of those daily deal things on a website, they are very pricey.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I have some.

I have some Vibram 5finger shoes, so need the toe-socks to wear as liners there. I have actually come to prefer the Smartwool toesocks better, since they tend to do much better once they get wet during wearing.

I have some.

I have some Vibram 5finger shoes, so need the toe-socks to wear as liners there. I have actually come to prefer the Smartwool toesocks better, since they tend to do much better once they get wet during wearing.

I like the Smartwool regular running socks as well.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I don't find them a "hassle" to put on ... just takes a bit more time than normal socks. But I don't find myself struggling with them or anything like that. They just take a bit more time & effort is all.

I don't find them a "hassle" to put on ... just takes a bit more time than normal socks. But I don't find myself struggling with them or anything like that. They just take a bit more time & effort is all.

Do you use them with your Vibrams all the time or just in cold weather?

Top Bottom