What's new

Which Stick Shall I travel With? Please Vote

Which Shaving Stick Would You Travel With?

• Speick

• Valobra

• Lea

Results are only viewable after voting.
All-

I'm heading to Kansas for the weekend. And I intend on packing only one shaving stick. A couple weeks ago I bought Lea, Valobra and Speick. I've never used any of the three. Which shall I take?

Your vote/opinion is appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Lea: because it doesn't get enough press and is a pretty darn good stick. Honestly, though, you won't be disappointed with the performance of any of those 3!

I am in agreement that all three a great soaps but my choice is Valobra. I think it provides me with better lather when I travel, regardless if the water is hard or soft.

I voted for Speick but as others have said you really can't go wrong with those choices. I say whichever one smells the best to you just before you leave and throw your kit in your luggage and head out the door.

All.

I chose the Speick stick. And for the last three mornings, its done a fine job. I like the scent. Even in moderately hard water, it generated a fine lather using a two band brush.
I'm quite content with its performance.
But..I need to know what the others will do. So, for the next travel event I'll take Valobra.

Thanks for the votes and opinions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom