What's new

Arko woes...

Happy humpday everyone! I used to love my arko sticks till I decided to mash em up into a container. Since then I have tons of problems loading my brush. I usually used it with my badger brush without any issues but with my semogue boars I have tons of problems whipping up a good face lather. Have any of y'all experienced something like this? How did you fix this issue? I've tried using a wet brush/damp brush/soaking soap/loading for a minute and still nothing. I always end up with a great first pass but for the 2nd and 3rd nothing but useless foam. Somebody have any advice?

I've been keeping mine pressed down into a tin camp mug, and have had no issues thus far with my Semogue 1460. It's an Omega that's my almost always brush, and it works terrific. Maybe just try a really, really wet brush?

I did the reverse: I bought the Arko puck in the little red tub but use it as if it were a stick, lifting the puck out of the tub to rub it on my face. I figured it would be neater than having the bare stick floating around, and the tub was the same price as the stick.

I found that Arko works best when a stick is sliced and placed in a bowl. I tried 'grating' some and it didn't end well. Learn to love the stick!

"Arko woes" seems to be a redundancy:001_rolle

$george_spanky_mcfarland___choo-choo.jpg

I grated a partial stick of Arko into a mug but I mixed it with Col. Conk Bay Rum - mostly Arko though. No issues but it's not pure Arko anymore. I don't know why it wouldn't work though...

Arko works fine as a stick, or in a tin container, for me. But if you only like it as a stick, then use the stick.

Just might be a bad batch. You probably should send the whole lot to me for disposal. Also using Aqua Velva in a oil burner diffuser works great, just saying

Top Bottom